The 2018 FNQ Titles is finally here - it should be a great weekend full of Futsal FUN!!
LAST UPDATE FRIDAY 2/11/17 AT 5.50PM
If your team has any players to add to your team for the weekend you will need to email me their details before this Friday, otherwise they will not be allowed to play in the tournament.
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER FOR PLAYING THIS WEEKEND:
1. Please make sure your team is ready before kick off times, as we are on a tight schedule and need to run on time.
THIS ALSO MEANS: that team organisers MUST fill in the game score sheets for every game that the team plays at least 15 minutes before each game (or you can do all the games when you first arrive - the choice is yours). You need to have all your players first name's, last name, and shirt numbers (see point 4).
2. SHIN PADS ARE COMPULSORY with long socks covering the shin pads. Please remind all your players about having shin pads, as they will not be allowed to take the court without having shin pads on.
3. Non-marking shoes ONLY, must be worn on courts.
4. Players will need numbers either on their shirts or their arms (markers will be available for this), this is done so referees and selectors can identify the players.
Please make sure that your players keep the same number all weekend.
5. NO FOOD OR CHEWING GUM will be allowed past the court entrance. There will be a seated eating area outside the stadium.
FOOD AVAILABLE DURING THE COMPETITION
We have a canteen where you can purchase cold drinks and snacks (chips and chocolates).
As well as the following food:
Sandwiches $7 (variety of them)
Wraps $7.50 (variety of them)
Fruit Salad $5.50
Sausage Rolls $4.50
A big thank you to all team organisers for the time, effort and hard work in organising your teams!.
Good luck to alL teams, we wish you have heaps of FUTSAL FUN!! :)