WHAT IS FUTSAL?
Futsal is 5-A-Side indoor soccer. Futsal is an abbreviation of the Portuguese phrase "futebol de salon", which in English means "football in a large room". Futsal is generally played on wooden or rubber surfaces, but due to the expanding growth of futsal over the years and the lack of courts available across the country, Futsal has branched out and is now played on synthetic and artificial grass.
WHO CAN PLAY FUTSAL?
Redlynch Central Sports Stadium Futsal competitions cater for both the keen footballers and for those who just wish to have a little fun with some friends. There are competitions available for juniors and seniors, males and females of all ages starting from as young as 3 years!!!
WHEN IS IT PLAYED?
|Kindy Players||Friday afternoons & Saturday mornings|
|5UP Futsal||Saturday mornings|
|Minor League||Mondays after 4pm|
|Juniors||weekdays after 4pm|
|Seniors||weekdays after 6pm|
WHAT ARE THE AGE GROUPS?
- Kindy Players - this is for 3 to 5 year olds. "click here" for more information
- 5UP Futsal - this is for 5, 6 and 7 year olds. "click here" for more information
- Minor League - u/7 through to u/10 boys and girls
- Juniors - u/11 through to youth boys and girls
- Seniors - mens a, mens b, mens c, ladies and mixed a, mixed b and mixed c
WHEN DOES IT START?
Futsal has 2 seasons per year:
Summer Season is from September to February, pre-season will usually begin 1st week of September, and competition usually begins 1st week of October (please be aware that this is an approximate date - please keep an eye on sign-on information, and be aware that Futsal is not usually played over school holidays).
Winter Season is from March to August, pre-season will usually begin mid March, and competition usually begins mid April (please be aware that this is an approximate date - please keep an eye on sign-on information, and be aware that Futsal is not usually played over school holidays).
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
There are 2 fees involved:
- Rego is $90/junior player - this covers each player for 1 year (September 2017 to August 2018)
- Rego is $95/senior players - this covers each player for 1 year (September 2017 to August 2018)
- Immediate family members receive $10 off the normal jnr and snr rego price.
- There is also a family registration of $260 (this includes 4 immediate family members)
- If players join in the "winter season", then registration is $65/player - this covers each player from March to September; (there are no family discounts with this registration).
2. Game Fees
- Junior game fees are $60/team/game
- Senior game fees are $65/team/game
HOW DO I JOIN?