1. Competitions are available for juniors (7 to 16 year olds, boys and girls, and youth) and seniors (mens a, mens b, mens c, ladies & mixed).
2. All players must have paid their fees before the start of the season. All senior teams must fill in a team nomination form and pay a team nomination fee (bond) of $65/senior team. This bond will be refunded at the end of the season if teams have not forfeited any games during the season; or it will be taken off the upfront payment fee for any teams who wish to pre-pay for all their games.
3. Player registration is non-refundable or transferable.
4. Registration must be paid before players are allowed to play any games (this is for insurance purposes). This means that teams cannot have fill-ins to make up numbers unless these fill-ins are willing to register, or are already registered.
5. Game fees for senior teams are $65/senior team per game. This fee must be paid before the start of the match. The fee is the same regardless whether a team has 4 or 10 players.
7. Senior teams can pre-pay for their game fees once the draw for the competition has been finalized. The pre-payment fee will not include semi finals and finals. This fee information will be posted on the web site at the same time the full season draw.
8. Any senior teams who forfeit a game will need to pay the bond fee again before their next scheduled game to be able to participate in the competition. If this is not done the team will be expelled from the competition.
9. If a senior team gives a 48hr written notice (Monday to Friday) that they cannot play their scheduled game, management will try to organize a catch-up game at a convenient time for all parties; if this is not possible the team requesting the scheduled game will forfeit without losing their bond.
10. If an opposition team forfeits, management will try to organize a friendly game for the non-forfeiting team, however, non forfeiting teams will still need to pay their game fee.
11. If teams refuse to pay for a friendly game (due to opposition forfeiting) then no game will be played and no points will be awarded to any team, and the non-forfeiting team will not lose their bond.
12. If management cannot organize a friendly game, then the non-forfeiting team will be awarded the points and will not be required to pay for the game.
13. Team organizers MUST fill in the game score sheet every week (it is provided at side counter) at least 10 minutes before the game. Team organizers will need to fill in the player’s FULL NAME (first and last name).
14. The draw (pre-season and competition) is posted on www.redlynchcentralsports.com.au as are the points table, plus any further information teams may need. Pre-season games will be used to grade teams into their appropriate division.
15. Summer competition begins in September. Winter competition begins in March. There will be no Futsal for juniors during the school holidays.
16. Competitions are available for juniors (7 to 16 year olds, boys and girls, and youth) and seniors (mens a, mens b, mens c, ladies & mixed).