WHAT IS KINDY FUTSAL?
Kindy Futsal is a development program especially designed for kids aged 3, 4 and 5 years old.
The sessions have been designed to develop the motor skills of that age as well as the emotional and social aspects.
Foremost, Kindy Futsal aims to help the players develop a taste for an orientated physical activity that will guide them through a healthy lifestyle.
The lessons are organised with activities that includes a broad range of fun games and drills that will demand the involvement of all parts of the player’s body. During the lesson there is also time reserved to play a small game of Futsal.
Parents are encouraged to participate with their child during the warm up.
Some of the motor skills that Kindy Futsal focuses on are: running and jumping around obstacles, alternate feet activities, catching and throwing activities, running stopping and turning, skipping and hopping, futsal specifics: such as receiving, shooting, passing and dribbling the ball.
Some of the Social & Emotional Focus of Kindy Futsal are: following directions, recognition of limits, to understand other people's moods and feelings, to cooperate and share, the importance of friendship and the experience of having fun while playing Futsal.
WHEN/WHERE IS KINDY FUTSAL PLAYED?
- Kindy Futsal is played on Saturday mornings from 9am to 10am at Redlynch Central Sports Stadium - 1 Chelsea Lane, Redlynch.
Kindy Futsal operates 4 terms a year.
Term 1 is from 3/2/18 to 24/3/18
Term 2 is from 21/4/18 to 23/6/17
Term 3 is from 21/7/18 to 15/9/18
Term 4 is from 13/10/18 to 8/12/18
- Holidays – The program breaks up for Easter, June and September Holidays.
- Public Holidays – no sessions are held on public holidays, unless otherwise advised
- Student Free Days – regular timetabled sessions will be held on Student Free Days.
- The coach is Kenzey Dalglish, who has been playing Futsal for the past 10 years and coaching for the last 2 years.
- He holds a level 1 coaching license from Federation of Australian Futsal and he has also represented FNQ at Nationals Championships.
- The fee structure is $12 per session, however fees are payable upfront on a term basis.
- For eg. Term 4 has 9 weeks, therefore the term cost is $99, which is due at the beginning of the term.
- All players must have the Kindy Futsal uniform, which consist of shirt and shorts; the fee of the uniform is $30. Please note that all players must also be registered with Redlynch Central Sports Stadium to join Kindy Futsal, registration is $55 for 12 months.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: